[sw-l] Sign Puddle: single language version of PUDL's dictionary

Dan Parvaz dparvaz at MAC.COM
Thu Jul 22 20:26:17 UTC 2004

> Regarding my circumstances, Stephen, since I already have Apache
> running on my computer, I may not use DeafVision for this...I need to
> communicate with Dan Parvaz first...

PHP and Apache are a cinch to get up an running in OS X. The only other
thing that needs to be installed is the GD graphics library (to the more
pious among us... GD is the name of the library, not a euphemism :-).

Other than that, only a very few things need to be edited in the
httpd.conf file (mostly un-commenting lines) so that Apache can "see" PHP.

Cheers,

Dan.

with "unsubscribe sw-l" in the body of the message.