Rotations

Sat Jun 5 12:11:35 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
June 5, 2004

Hello Daniel, Bart, Steven and everyone -
Thanks for the messages on this...and also your thoughtful care for
detail....Just want you to know that I will dive into this discussion
in about two hours...Lots to tell you...and we will resolve this so
that no one feels confused...users or programmers!

Val ;-)