[sw-l] BSL Reading Test :)

Sat Oct 23 00:10:50 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 22, 2004

Sandy Fleming wrote:
> Oh well, at least "Simplified Spelling for Children" has been changed
> "Simplified Spellign for Everyday Use", like I suggested! This is the
> first
> time I've been right for a long time, but too late!  :D

Sandy - Just a quick note to tell you how much I appreciate all your
messages...I am really sorry I have not been able to focus on
them...But later we will have fun reviewing them together and I look
forward to it...I have had some exciting things happen...I called the
FileMaker corporation, to ask for some donated software, FileMaker 7.0,
to give to Stephen Slevinski, so we can coordinate SignPuddle
dictionaries, with our SignBank databases...Well...that turned into a
bit of a distraction for me, because the FileMaker corporation began
contacting different newspapers about SignBank as a FileMaker success
story, because they need the publicity...I am really happy about that,
but I am now writing press releases for them, so they can distribute
them to the newspapers..... I am becoming a marketing expert - ha! This
is good for us, but it is also a little scary, because we do not have
that many signs in SignBank yet, because we keep updating the software
itself...so the general public will be a little surprised to only see
300 signs in SignBank at the moment...so...after we jump through that
hoop, we will be a FileMaker success story - ha!

Anyway...your ideas are welcome and always lead to hearty discussions!