PHILIPPINES New Web Page

Wed Aug 10 15:40:55 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 10, 2005

Hello Nana!
THANK YOU for your document!

So when speaking English, even though in English we spell it
Philippines, you still call it Filipino Sign Language? That is
interesting and that is fine. I will make the corrections.

And we can change the name in the SignPuddle if you wish....like this?

Filipino Sign Language
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/sgn-PH

The link must remain sgn-PH for technical reasons. All the links to
the SignPuddles combine sgn (for sign) with the postal code for the
region...in your case, PH is the postal code for the Philippines used
around the world.

SignPuddle Directory Page
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

Val ;-)