PHILIPPINES New Web Page

Wed Aug 10 17:31:13 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 10, 2005

On Aug 10, 2005, at 3:05 AM, Nana Dumitra wrote:
> I wrote the summary you asked for. It is attached to this message. We
> are living in Daraga, a small town close to Legaspi (that is on the
> map
> that you posted, on the northern island "Luzon", but almost all the
> way
> to the south on the eastern side of the island).

Hello Nana and Everyone!
THANK YOU for your report from the Philippines...It is now posted on
this web page:

SignWriting in the Philippines
http://www.SignWriting.org/philippines

I didn't realize that you worked with Summer Institute of Linguistics
(SIL)...with Hope Hurlbut...that is great! I am glad to see that the
Parkhurst book has been so valuable to you too...as you know, the
Parkhursts work with SIL as well...smile...