letters

Harmonalbert at AOL.COM Harmonalbert at AOL.COM
Tue Aug 16 20:56:14 UTC 2005

Hi Val,

I finally managed to get into signtext and tried to create my first sign.
(I'm a slow starter)
I got into Signpuddle to find the sign for "MUSIC" since my name sign is  the
sign for music but using the letter "J" instead of the open hand. I couldn't
find the alphabet in Signtext, So, I improvised. The right hand is supposed
to  be a "J". (I hope)

       If you could tell me where to  find the letters, it would help.

Thank you,
                             Jerry