SignPuddle

Barbara Pennacchi barbara.pennacchi at ISTC.CNR.IT
Thu Aug 25 08:45:40 UTC 2005

On 24.08.05 07:57, Nana Dumitra wrote:
> Hallo Stefan,
> Danke fÃŒr alle Hilfe, ich finde das echt toll, dass du dir die Zeit

Euh, I apologize for interrupting but I have this slight handicap:
I can "understand" German only in short & simple texts/sentences. If it's
quite sizeable (like your email), it just gives me some hell of
headache :p

Either it was a personal email that misfired into a public one, or if you
think it might interest other readers, could you please reword it in
english? :)

thank you very much :)))

| Barbara Pennacchi               barbara.pennacchi (at) istc.cnr.it |
|                 Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche                 |
|         Istituto di Scienze e Tecnologie della Cognizione          |
|       Via S. Martino della Battaglia 44, 00185 Roma, Italia        |
|                      http://www.istc.cnr.it/                       |