AW: [sw-l] Private lesson with Val

Wed Aug 17 14:14:20 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 17, 2005

Hi Stefan and Nana -
The signs we worked on, are in the Filipino SignPuddle:

http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/sgn-PH

We worked on several signs, like Genesis, Nana, June, start,
Philippines, earth etc. They have my name as the source, if I wrote
them, although Nana may be changing them and my name will disappear
then, so if you want to see some I guess now is the time!

Val ;-)