[sw-l] SignWriting - anyone in Washington DC

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at FRANCISMAGINN.ORG
Sat Jan 22 22:12:03 UTC 2005

Everyone,

Is there anyone in Washington DC who is good with SignWriting?

Its just that I ll like to ask the person to go and teach my mate in
Washington DC how to use the sign-maker etc. I know you ll say 'oh, its so
easy to use, look it on the website etc!' but I ll rather it if it is being
taught thru ASL.

Trying to teach someone how to write ASL (using English) is a bit stupid - u
know?

Shane