FRANCE Sign for Etudiant

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 20 21:07:46 UTC 2005

Could one add a contact star and only show the beginning open position, using the ^* to indicate complete closure?

Charles

Juliette Dalle <july.tigre at free.fr> wrote:
I see...

The right position is number 2 not 1.

I have thought that this finger movement gives a closed position. I
understand your view. We have met this problem, we thought that if the
end position will not be closed then, we must write the end position.
If it is a end closed position, we write teh finger movement... Since
the children assume well it ;-)

In the other fact, we don't have many any end middle closed position.
Often the end position is closed.. ;-)

have a nice day !

Juliette