FRENCH-SWISS sign for CANCER

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Dec 29 19:40:13 UTC 2006

Yours is better with the closres between the hands, at least it looks better that way to me.

  Charles

Adam Frost <adam at frostvillage.com> wrote:
  This is my shot at it with the way it looks to me. Is this right?

Adam

  On 12/29/06, Charles Butler <chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com> wrote:    Tried this again.  I looked at the handshapes with the thumbs and the index fingers spread wide, found the ones facing me, with the thumbs on what seemed the logical side, then did the same with the thumb and forefinger touching so that the right thumb is on the right side, and the left thumb is on the left side.  Then all the rest we have agreed on, closure from the first joint 3 times, movement upward, and continuous contact.

  Charles

Valerie Sutton < signwriting at MAC.COM> wrote:
  SignWriting List
December 29, 2006

Hello Adam and Everyone!
This is a great discussion and I look forward to giving you some real
concrete answers...

I am preparing the diagrams now, but it may take a little time so
look at your email in about two hours...smile...

And thank you, Stefan, for bringing spelling issues up...it is always
a blessing to discuss how to write signs...

and thanks to everyone for all your input and Anny for writing so much!

It is a good thing that Anny asked, because the finger direction was
not the only thing in this case...there was also a different finger
motion...

Val ;-)