BRASIL Composed signs: Libras

MÂȘ Cristina P. Pereira macripiper at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 14 00:13:45 UTC 2006

Val answers:
When you say composed sign, do you mean a compound sign? There are
several ways to write this. The sign for CHURCH is now in your LIBRAS
SignPuddle on the web...I added different versions there:

Yes, Valerie, church is igreja. But I meant that the sign has an
order. A compound sign, first /house/ then after /cross/, how do we
write it showing this first and second sign (at the same place)?
Thanks!
Cris