SIGNTEXT Copying Sentences into Microsoft Word

eghoffma at UMICH.EDU eghoffma at UMICH.EDU
Tue Feb 21 19:12:54 UTC 2006

I'm experimenting with different ways to get signs into Word and it's
going pretty well - thanks to all who responded with suggestions.
New question: I've done a SSW refresher with the online lessons, but
there are some symbol groups on signtext editor which I can't find
explanations for/descriptions of on the lessons. In particular, I'm
trying to figure out how to represent contact with the chest. I see two
groups that are likely candidates for representing that - in particular
the series indicated with by the torso with the dot on the neck. But I
do want to be sure I'm using the system correctly - is there an online
source that explains all the symbols in sign text editor?
Thank you,
Erika Hoffmann