SignWriting Terminology

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at SUNEIDESIS.COM
Tue Mar 21 23:45:49 UTC 2006

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006, Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:

> How are you Trevor? It is great to hear from you again? Are you
> programming at all?

Definitely not programming. Too busy working with Deaf students at the
local college; thankfully very few of them doing IT or computing courses. ;-)

At the moment I do five days work in four days so I keep my longer
weekends for something other than programming. When the colleges go on
their long summer break (May through late September) I might indulge
myself again with some programming code ... or more likely continue my
experiments converting the SignwWriting GIF files to SVG format.

Regards, Trevor

<>< Re: deemed!