Workshop on Linguistics - Florianopolis Brazil

Mª Cristina P. Pereira macripiper at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 1 10:17:46 UTC 2006

Thanks, Sergio! I was going to post the TISLR link
http://www.tislr9.ufsc.br/
I'll be there.
Best regards
Cris, Porto Alegre (Floripa, as we call Florianopolis, is really so
near from my town)