sw-l-digest V1 #2305

GerardM gerard.meijssen at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 29 13:29:14 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Thanks for your reply. I have taken the picture of American Sign Language
uploaded it and added it to the portal of American Sign Language on
OmegaWiki.

I do agree that programs can be made to do anything, it just needs doing. I
would love to see UNICODE for SignWriting. In the mean time we can work on
getting programs like MediaWiki to accept SignWriting.. I think that would
be awesome.

Thanks,
    GerardM

http://www.omegawiki.org/Portal:ase