General Arrowhead...Both hands move on same path...

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Sun Feb 18 19:14:23 UTC 2007

Now that I understand the difference between Overlapping and Parallel paths,
the writing for continue doesn't seem redundant especially from a reader's
point of view. But I also agree that from a quick writing (handwriting
and/or shortwriting) it might be a little to much to write for Parallel
Paths. Then again, it depends on what the goal is. ;-)

Adam