SVG version of our IMWA symbols

Sandy Fleming sandy at SCOTSTEXT.ORG
Wed May 16 21:18:43 UTC 2007

Val,

I see what you mean now.

I've come across some clashes before, especially the eyebrows+eyegaze
one, but since I've been mainly writing by hand I find myself squidging
things into place automatically, so it's not a great problem for
handwriting.

I wonder if hi-res is the answer to this as well? Smaller features with
thinner lines, carefully placed, might just do it?

It would take a fair bit of experimentation, though!

Sandy