CZECH question about contacts and arrows

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sun Sep 2 14:51:17 UTC 2007

ANSWER PART 2:

Honza wrote:

2) How to write "lasting" contact?
common contact * is signed in way (see 2.jpg) to the place of contact
and then away.
But how to write contact if there is just movement to the place of
contact. Just without * symbol?

Val writes:

Hmmm...;-)

I see by your diagram here...that you have continuous contact: