Handwriting

Mon Dec 8 17:14:55 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
December 8, 2008

Hello Stuart!
You are absolutely right on all points!

No one is arguing that...It is just a matter of time...

And that is why it was good that we at least started this course long
ago:

http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/cursive/handwriting/

and the lessons there are a beginning...it goes for several web pages:

Introduction
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/cursive/handwriting/lesson101.html

Handwriting Symbol Construction
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/cursive/handwriting/lesson102.html