Vector Graphics in SignWriting

machado at SOFTWARELIVRE.ORG machado at SOFTWARELIVRE.ORG
Mon Jul 28 17:04:20 UTC 2008

Hello, there!

I trully sorry for being in silence for so long again, my dear list-mates! :)

The SVG format is an open standard maintained by W3C. So, any software
vendor can have and study the format to implement their software
solutions.
Hence, free software products have this aditional advantage of
combining freely available(and "improvable") code and an open standard
to deal with.

Designers say that inkscape is the best tool to deal with SVG
currently(best among free and proprietary software).

You can find inkscape trhough its official web
site(http://www.inkscape.org/). There one can find documentation,
articles, screenshots and, obviously, downloads.

I've allways used it in gnu/linux but I believe that those downloads
for windows  and mac might be as good as.

All the best,

Machado
P.S. Did you use a batch svg coinverting tool as as used before?