Nominal vs Cardinal numbers in ASL

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 8 23:07:00 UTC 2009

Well, as Val had mentioned before, books written in SignWriting aren't
very commonplace, so this is all a test and see sort of thing. When I
was first learning SignWriting, I liked that the page numbers were in
SignWriting and not with Arabic numerals. However, now that I have
gotten skilled with SignWriting and since it was first mentioned a
short time ago, I am leaning more to the idea that page numbers might
be better with Arabic numerals. I didn't mention anything before
because it wasn't what was asked. ;-) But this is a really good
question about how numbering pages in SignWritten books should go. I
am curious how others feel. :-)

Adam