Writing Heads Facing the Front Corner...something new ; -)

Natasha Escalada-Westland shash90 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 19 17:12:15 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Interestingly enough, I have a student practicing the performance of Cherie's story.  She is practicing using both the video and the SW provided on the SW site.  If you would like to preview her rough draft, you can see it at the following link on teachertube.com.  Remember, these are high school students, so be gentle.  Supportive feedback and constructive critique are welcome.  http://www.teachertube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=2989552ef7f91e80161e

Other students have been preparing SW documents to help them study and recite a couple of other stories.  They have been working in PowerPoint or Word, mostly because I am not effecient enough in using the on line literature puddle and software to teach them how to do it.  I would like to share the student generated writings, and my own and will try to find time to teach myself the use of the software over the summer. In the meantime, is there a way for me to post these other types of documents on the signwriting site?  I could post them on my own website and provide links to the listserve, if that is easier or quicker.

Thanks!

Natasha Escalada-Westland, M.Ed. (D/HH), Macromedia Cert.
www.westlandasl.com