embedding ASL in pdf/html

Alan Post alanpost at SUNFLOWERRIVER.ORG
Wed Mar 24 03:37:26 UTC 2010

I am familiar, in passing, with Esperanto, and can include at least
one fluent Esperanto speaker amongst my acquaintances.  I did not
know about SignUno until now, thank you!

I note that there isn't an English wikipedia page on the topic.
This is only the second time post wikipedia's foom that I have
been introduced to something for which this is true.

-Alan