Oh my heavens, I missed a birthday :)

Thu Feb 24 00:45:16 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
February 23, 2011

On Feb 23, 2011, at 3:57 PM, Thor Malmjursson wrote:

> Deeply sorry that I missed your birthday, Valerie - I've been so busy with work over the last few months I've done very little contribution, I didn't finish captioning your video, which I'm seriously embarassed about...  I hope you had a wonderful birthday, and I wish you many more :) Jeg håber du har nydt dig selv! Regards, Thor

----

Ja, jeg nød alle de dejlige beskeder fra venner som dig, Thor!

Yes, I enjoyed all the wonderful messages from friends like you, Thor!

And none of you have to feel like you are supposed to remember birthdays on this List....this is a List about SignWriting and most important, about all of you, and what you need to ask me and others...so the burden is on me, not you...

And thank you, Thor, for your generous gift of time and skill to place captions on the Tunisian video - I understand totally that you do not have time to finish... but I love what you have already done...

Let me ask you...can you give us the video with the captions that you have already completed? Then I can post it with what we have so far, or, maybe it is time for me to learn how you did the captions..I bet they are hard to do...but I would love to learn...and then I could complete the video myself and take the burden off of you -

Så tak for al dit arbejde, Thor  .... og tak for denne besked;-)

So thanks for all your work, Thor ...and thanks for this message ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacc.edu

http://listserv.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1