[Sw-l] [SPAM] Re: [SW-L] The first episode of the SignWriting Stream

Valerie Sutton 0000001342802f5f-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sun Apr 12 19:39:45 UTC 2020

SignWriting List
April 12, 2020

My dear friends on the SignWriting List -
Today is an important day for many around the world. For those who are celebrating, I wish you all a wonderful day!

And Steve - what a gift you have given all of us today -

Thank you for posting the first episode of the SignWriting Stream:

https://youtu.be/Z2iJEMuENVk <https://youtu.be/Z2iJEMuENVk>

I am watching it right now - and it is excellent - I am really enjoying it - I love the casual live presentation style -

I look forward to meeting with you, Steve, and anyone else who wants to participate, on Saturdays - I hope some of you will mark SignWriting Saturdays on your calendar -

Want more details? Write again and we can explain more about the SignWriting Stream, which is Steve's vision for the future of SignWriting presentations...

Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu