[Sw-l] A Filipino gesture, Pagmamano, written in MovementWriting

Ms. AnnaGrace msannagrace20 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 19 21:03:32 UTC 2022

Hi All,

Now that Val mentioned about having two or more people in DanceWriting as
well as Sutthikhun's depiction of two people interacting in SMW, I became
more interested in learning how to "write" movements of two or more people
in the same space.

More specifically, I have been thinking how helpful SMW would be in
*storyboarding* which is created and used prior to filming. For instance,
it would be nice to see how two actors move and/or interact with each other
on paper so that the vision can be more easily communicated to the cast and
crew.

Just a thought. Keep on creatin'!

~ AnnaGrace

sutton at signwriting.org