[Sw-l] Email in SignWriting

Tue Feb 8 23:16:35 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
February 8, 2022

Hi Stefan,
Well, first, I assume you know how to use the translate program? Do you need any viewing how I created the actual file in the translate program? Or is your question simply about when the document is finally created how did I get it into the email to look so good?

There is a new feature in the new Macintosh computers from Apple. I have one of the new ones that has the new Apple chip. There is a new feature in their new operating system called Monterey, v 12.1

When I take a screen capture it automatically puts the screen capture as a graphic into an email message. At first it blew me away because I didn't even want to do that and then I realized it was really good quality and a lot easier than using Photoshop! Maybe that's what you're noticing not sure.

But as you also know, one can use the ColumnMaker features in SignPuddle Online to make a document or a graphic look better. I didn't bother with that this time so it must be the new feature from Apple!

Val ;-)