[Sw-l] [SPAM] Re: Spelling of Sightseeing

Ms. AnnaGrace msannagrace20 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 17 19:39:16 UTC 2022

Hi André,

Both spellings mean "MOVE" in ASL to me. They mean the same thing.

As for choosing which spelling to use, I would use the second one, because
it is more "economical".
However, as for the usage of (B), it depends on how much the writer knows
SignWriting.
I would expect the more knowledgeable and fluent signwriters would come up
with that arrowhead in (B);
I can imagine the beginner signwriters would more likely use (A).

Cheers,
AnnaGrace