[Sw-l] Thank you for your messages everyone!

Ms. AnnaGrace msannagrace20 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 18 03:54:09 UTC 2022

Hi All,

I like the general arrowhead -- the general arrowhead condenses the two
arrows (the right and left) into one arrow. I think it is a matter of
getting used to seeing (or looking for) the little gap between the head and
the line of the arrowhead. It's a case of having "visual discrimination"
that, with consistent exposure from regular reading of signwriting, the
mind could recognize it instantly.

Have a good night,
AnnaGrace