[Sw-l] SignWriting in UK - Hi Maureen!

Mon Jan 31 04:41:21 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
January 30, 2022

Hello Maureen from the UK!
What a nice surprise to hear from you on the SignWriting List! Thank you for writing and for everything that you said. It's great to hear from you again. And congratulations on all your successes. You are a remarkable person and Southport is fortunate to have you there providing sign language services.

Thank you for mentioning the SignWriting workshop you and Suzanne Pach presented back in 2010….Here is a PDF that documents what happened that day.

Talk to you later… Blessings, Val ;-)

Complete Report
https://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs7/sw0614_UK_Report_SignWritingWorkshop_2010.pdf

--------