[Sw-l] What better way to write sign with more moves and handshapes

Uta Meißner uta.hielscher at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 4 20:24:26 UTC 2022

Hi Andre,

very interesting to hear, what " ^ " does mean for you.

I don't know, which sign language do you use. I use DGS, german sign
language. I have to think long and hard to find a gesture in which a fist
turns into a flat hand. And I have to say, I can't think of one. So I
selected fist and finger movement at sign2mint.de. There are about 300
matches out of 5000, all to "5".

A question for all, there are thin "^" and thick "^". What ist the
difference?

Greetings Uta