[Sw-l] What better way to write sign with more moves and handshapes

Ms. AnnaGrace msannagrace20 at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 5 12:04:20 UTC 2022

Hi All,

I love the discussion in this thread.

While readability is important, we should keep in mind the writability of
the symbols is also important.

In other words, a person should be able to write without requiring advanced
drawing skills (eg, overlapping handshapes).

I ask myself, “Would an eight-year-old child be able to pen this?”

Cheers,
AnnaGrace