[Sw-l] Signs for TRUCK and TRUCKS?

Profo Rubens Almeida rubens.escritadesinais at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 27 03:22:42 UTC 2022

Hello Valerie and all SignWriting List members,

Here in Brazil, there are two variations for the truck signal, which I know
of.

[image: Slide1.JPG]
[image: Slide2.JPG]

As for the plural, there are some ways, or possibilities. I chose to use
classifier to demonstrate the plural, as below:

[image: Slide3.JPG]

Hug!