[Sw-l] Revisiting Mundbildschrift

Amit Moryossef amitmoryossef at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 09:26:13 UTC 2024

Thanks, Craxton. If you could connect me with Thimo Kleyboldt that would be
great.

And thanks Valerie! with the updated resource from 2014, and pointing out
the inhale/exhale symbols, we are now done with 39/49 visemes
<https://github.com/sign-language-processing/signwriting/tree/main/signwriting/mouthing>
!
Only 10 more to go. If you have any ideas on how to address them, that
would be great :)

what are the symbols used for the mouths here?
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]
for these - the mouth is specifically not round. what symbol should I
alternate for?
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]
not sure how to draw this mouth and tongue: (different than "n")
[image: image.png]
these three are also quite special, any ideas?
[image: image.png]