[Teach-grammar] English grammar in primary schools

Emilie Kasazian emilie.kasazian at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 13:42:39 UTC 2015

Dear members,

my PHD  research leads me to consider grammar teaching in primary schools.

I would like to know if there are any existing books or papers reviewing
the situation regarding grammar teaching in primary schools? Based from
observations (for example) or questionnaires and which would give us a
clear view on "what is going on" in terms og English grammat teaching in
the classroom (frequency, use of metalanguage/ grammar terminology) etc.

Thank you very much for your advice and recommendations,
Kind regards,

--
*Emilie Kasazian *

*​PHD candidate - Paris 3 Sorbonne​*

Doctorante Didactique des langues et des cultures ED 268 - Paris 3
Sorbonne-Nouvelle- Laboratoire DILTEC
Membre du groupe de recherche GRAC (Grammaire et contextualisation)
Membre de l'AFLS (Association  for French Language Studies)