Re:       Yay I finally read Franchere's word list!

Stephen Cushing SWcushing at AOL.COM
Sun Aug 29 17:10:22 UTC 2004

In a message dated 8/29/04 8:04:53 AM, riding at TIMETEMPLE.COM writes:

> I just felt like sharing that I finally found an online depiction of
> Gabriel Franchere's list of words from between 1811 and 1814, when he
> was at Astoria:

Thanks! I've got two books on Ross's Adventures, and one of Franchere's
Voyage, and none have the "Chinook Vocabulary", so, this is the first time I've
seen it. Great site, and I do appreciate you posting it.
Alki laly,
Steve