Writing in Chinuk Wawa

Francisc Czobor fericzobor at YAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 5 13:01:04 UTC 2005

Klahawya wekt, Isaac

  Me too I am just a hobbyist like you, nothing more, so you are not alone here.
  The translation below looks perfect to me, but don't forget, I'm not an authority in Chinook, just someone like you. BTW: who is Piltên diyab (crazy devil) ?

  Francisc

"Isaac M. Davis" <isaacmacdonalddavis at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
    Oh, and here's my attempted response to another translation request later in the thread:

  Pus atlki msaika mitlait yakwa, wik mamuk mimêlust kanawi musmus. Piltên diyab.

  I hope it made sense. If it doesn't sound right, be assured that I didn't pretend to be a fluent speaker or anything, just a hobbyist.

  Isaac M. Davis

 Yahoo! Personals