Writing in Chinuk Wawa

Isaac M. Davis isaacmacdonalddavis at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 9 23:46:19 UTC 2005

Klahawya Francisc,

Actually, re-reading my post, I realise that I neglected to mention my own
departures from Jim Holton's orthography (naika, msaika, and the like).

Your translation is interesting. For some reason, it felt more natural to
say it with the sense that 'you' are already here, and it would be good if
'you' were to learn the language. But your approach certainly has merit as
well.

Hayu masi,

Isaac

--