Linguistic Matls IN the language of study

Susan Penfield susan.penfield at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 25 18:45:42 UTC 2006

Mia,
Sure a searchable data base is a workable option. Guess I'm thinking in
eventual hard copy results...and a data base option that is more usable by
community members.
There is a Zuni dictionary done this way but I haven't had a chance to look
at it... (Thanks to Jane and Ken Hill for this reference!)

Bena:we Dana:we Word Categories. Developed by Wilfred Eriacho, Sr. Edited by
Wilfred Eriacho, Sr. and Rena Gonzales. Illustrated by Eldred Sanchez.
Published by Zuni Public School District No. 89 - 1998.

Nice quote from your paper!
Best,
Susan