LL-L "Orthography" 2007.04.17 (10) [E]

Lowlands-L List lowlands.list at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 00:12:05 UTC 2007

 http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands.list at gmail.com

 Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

 Administration: lowlands.list at gmail.com or sassisch at yahoo.com

L O W L A N D S - L  -  17 April 2007 - Volume 10

From: Global Moose Translations <globalmoose at t-online.de>
Subject: LL-L "Orthography" 2007.04.17 (08) [E]

Heather wrote:
>" there are 30 copies listed for sail "
>I cannot believe I wrote that!
>Has anyone on this forum noticed themselves
>automatically typing one homonym for another?

Oh yes, this happens to me all the time. Glad I'm not the only one! Often I
have to go through what I typed and correct all the instances where I wrote
"to" instead of "two" or "too", for example, although I know exactly how it
should be spelled in each instance. This never happens when I write by hand!

Gabriele Kahn