LL-L "Gender" 2008.03.21 (09) [E]

Fri Mar 21 23:44:23 UTC 2008

L O W L A N D S - L  - 21 March 2008 - Volume 09
the html toggle at the bottom of the archived page.

From: orville crane <manbythewater at hotmail.com>
Subject: LL-L "Gender" 2008.03.21 (02) [E]

Kindness goes a long way, especially with someone who makes an error in
grammar. I ask myself, can I understand this person? Since I am not this
person's language teacher, I don't make a big deal about their mistakes. I
don't want to make the person feel any less, because they make grammatical
mistakes.

Language is like music. Unless you are tone deaf, you will eventually be
true to the melody.
Tom +
man by the water