LL-L "History" 2008.05.22 (01) [E]

Thu May 22 17:37:08 UTC 2008

L O W L A N D S - L  - 22 May 2008 - Volume 01

From: jonny <jonny.meibohm at arcor.de>
Subject: LL-L "History" 2008.05.21 (02) [E]

Dear Pat,

you asked for informations about the history of _Bramel_ near Bremerhaven.

Sorry- I'm not so familiar with that part of our region, and Bramel (first
mentioned AD 1185 as 'Brameloh', meaning 'broom-grove') obviously
didn't stand out from our regional history.
Perhaps you'd like to take a look into their  German hp here:
http://www.bramel.de/ , where- with some contradictions- a continuous Saxon
settlement since AD 400 is mentioned as a possibility.

Allerbest!

Jonny Meibohm