LL-L "Resources" 2009.03.22 (02) [E]

Sun Mar 22 16:49:21 UTC 2009

From: Antero Helasvuo <antero.helasvuo at welho.com>
Subject: LL-L "Travels" 2009.03.21 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L List kirjoitti:

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com <mailto:sassisch at yahoo.com>>
Subject: Travels

Dear Roger,

Recently you wrote:

I'm in *Hamburg* for a meeting on March 25 in the late afternoon and I have
spare time for doing some shopping on March 25 and 26.Hi, Roger.

I don't know much about bookshops in Hambur, but one of my little treasures
I managed to acquire from Lübeck is the Platt insults book

Plattdeutsches Schimpwörterbuch
für Ostfriesen und andere Niederdeutsche

by Theo Schuster
Verlag SCHUSTER Leer
ISBN 3-7963-0290-4

There is a bunch of other humorous Platt books published by the Verlag
Schuster Leer.

Good hunting

Antero

--