LL-L "Etymology" 2009.11.17 (03) [EN]

Tue Nov 17 17:36:53 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 17 November 2009 - Volume 03

From: Jonny <jonny.meibohm at arcor.de>
Subject: LL-L "Etymology" 2009.11.15 (06) [EN]

 Thanks, dear Lowlanners,

for all your answers regarding "etgroa", "etgroede" etc..

And again it has been proven: if one is searching for any special word in LS
the first thing to do is to take a look to the Westburen! Dank u wel!

Thanks, Reinhard, for that complete list of related words - fascinating!

Marcus, special thanks for your lead to the dtv-Atlas! I'll buy it tomorrow!

Allerbest!

Jonny Meibohm
Lower Saxony, Germany