Where to buy the Russian film "Window to Paris" (1994)?

Alina Israeli aisrael at AMERICAN.EDU
Fri Jul 11 19:13:22 UTC 2008

I bought a VHS not long time ago for half this price: http://
product.half.ebay.com/Window-to-Paris_W0QQprZ3241719QQtgZinfo

Amazon.com apparently has two DVD copies: http://www.amazon.com/exec/
obidos/tg/stores/offering/list/-/B0002UAORW/new

On Jul 11, 2008, at 2:00 PM, Aimee Roebuck-Johnson wrote:

> Over the past few months, I've been trying to purchase a DVD copy
> of the
> 1994 film "Окно в
> Париж".  I've looked at some US
> distributors of Russian
> films, moscowflix.com, russart.com, and blockbuster.com  I'm
> willing to buy
> a copy from Russia if they take credit cards or PayPal and deliver
> to US
> addresses.  Any advice on a web site or store that sells this film?
>
> Aimee Roebuck-Johnson
> English/Russian Language Instructor
> TechTrans International, Inc.
> NASA/Johnson Space Center
> 2101 NASA Parkway
> Mail code AH3
> Houston, Texas  77058
> desk:  281/483-0774
> fax:  281/483-4050

>   options, and more.  Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface
> at:
> ---

Alina Israeli
LFS, American University