Where to buy the Russian film "Window to Paris" (1994)?

Furman, Yelena yfurman at HUMNET.UCLA.EDU
Fri Jul 11 19:17:19 UTC 2008

I bought a VHS copy last year from, if I'm not mistaken, russiandvd.com (although I could be wrong, as this information is a year old).  No one, however, had the dvd; it was all VHS.
I've also bought some hard-to-find stuff from Souvenir, although I don't have their web address on hand.
- Yelena Furman

________________________________

From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list on behalf of Aimee Roebuck-Johnson
Sent: Fri 7/11/2008 11:00 AM
To: SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Where to buy the Russian film "Window to Paris" (1994)?

Over the past few months, I've been trying to purchase a DVD copy of the
1994 film "Окно в Париж".  I've looked at some US distributors of Russian
films, moscowflix.com, russart.com, and blockbuster.com  I'm willing to buy
a copy from Russia if they take credit cards or PayPal and deliver to US
addresses.  Any advice on a web site or store that sells this film?

Aimee Roebuck-Johnson
English/Russian Language Instructor
TechTrans International, Inc.
NASA/Johnson Space Center