Register for childcare at the AAASS convention by 9/25

Anne Eakin Moss amoss8 at JHU.EDU
Thu Sep 4 14:02:18 UTC 2008

Dear Colleagues,

The AAASS national convention schedule is out! (Go to http://
www.fas.harvard.edu/~aaass/index.html and see "Convention Preliminary
Program," or go to the "Members Only" page to query the program.)

Find the sessions you need to attend and register your children for
childcare now! Don't worry, if we have to cancel the program due to
low enrollment, you will be fully refunded by KiddieCorp. But we
don't want that to happen. Register now to ensure that this service
will be available this year and into the future. The registration
deadline is September 25th.

https://www.kiddiecorp.com/aaasskids.htm

Please feel free to contact us with questions.

Sincerely,

Anne Eakin Moss and Elissa Bemporad
aeakinmoss at jhu.edu
bemporad at stanfordalumni.org