Russian folkloric references to reanimated corpses

Dorian Juric dorian06 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 26 02:43:03 UTC 2010

but if I remember the Tolstoi story is set in Serbia (the father kills a Turkish warrior who is the original vampire). If it's in Afanas'ev though then it must have been there. I'd be curious to know which region his tale is from.

Dorian