SEELANGS Digest - 19 May 2010 to 20 May 2010 (#2010-178)

Melissa Smith mtsmith02 at YSU.EDU
Tue Jun 1 02:24:42 UTC 2010

Can it not be concluded that, as is the case with vodka, there are (at
least) two typesof translation: good, and very good?

On 5/24/10 6:07 PM, Olga Meerson wrote:
> Vadim, you are being very rude, to Paul G. as well as to many of your
colleagues. Please cut it out -- for your own good. We the SEELANGers
already got the point: you do not respect the work of translators and
consider their cause hopeless. I assure you that no person -- not even
St. Jerome -- is going to force you to change your mind. That would be
a waste of time.
> o.m.

-

Melissa T. Smith, Professor